Terms and Conditions
Please read the following terms carefully as the use of our service and all orders for products and / or services using it is subject to them. By using the service or making any order for products or services then you will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
Mobile Phone Ordering Services
- This service is the provided by Tech Enterprises (“Tech Enterprises”) and allows you to purchase mobile phones and associated services (“Goods”) offered by various third parties but for whom Tech Enterprises shall take the orders.
- These third parties are the providers of the mobile phones and associated services (“Service Providers”).
- Tech Enterprises is an intermediary and not the provider of any mobile phone, mobile phone services or Goods. Any purchase will therefore be subject to the terms and conditions agreed between you and the Service Provider.
- For the avoidance of doubt, Tech Enterprises accept no liability for the performance or otherwise of the Service Provider in supplying any product or service which you order [but will use reasonable efforts to assist you to deal with any Service Provider introduced by Tech Enterprises].
Using the Service
Please read the terms and conditions of the Service Provider before using the Service or placing an order for or purchasing any Goods. Your use of any Goods will be subject to your agreeing the Service Provider’s Terms and conditions.
- You can use the Service to purchase Goods in the following ways:
- by telephoning;
- by faxing a completed copy of the Tech Enterprises Order form to 01473 231323; or
- by posting a completed copy of the Tech Enterprises Order form to Tech Enterprises 17 Patteson Road, Ipswich, Suffolk. IP3 0AR; or
- via www.phoneslimited.co.uk
- When you place an Order for the Goods in any of the ways described above you are offering to buy it for the price stated, subject to these terms and the terms and conditions of the Service Provider.
- The Service Providers we presently use and their terms and conditions are as follows:
- When you place your Order Tech Enterprises will inform you by phone at the time of the Order, post or email to confirm that Tech Enterprises have received it. This confirmation will be produced automatically so that you have confirmation of your Order details. The fact that you receive an automatic confirmation does not necessarily mean that Tech Enterprises or any Service Provider will be able to meet your Order only that Tech Enterprises has received the Order and has referred it to the Service Provider for processing. The Service Provider will contact you by post, telephone or email to complete the Order. Until you are contacted by the Service Provider your Offer is not deemed accepted and no binding arrangement will exist. If the Good is not available or the details of the Order are not correct, or there is any other reason why the Service Provider may chose to do so, the Service Provider will be entitled to reject the Order. In that case the Service Provider or Tech Enterprises will notify you by phone, post or email and refund any sums received from you. Tech Enterprises or the Service Provider may cancel any sale and not supply Goods if it is reasonable to do so and may change or discontinue the availability of Goods at any time at its sole discretion.
- All new Orders are deemed separate and each is treated individually.
Price and Payment
- The price for the handset will be as specified in your Order and includes V.A.T at 17.5% unless otherwise stated.
- Tech Enterprises always try to make sure that the prices quoted are accurate but errors may occur. If Tech Enterprises or the Service Provider discover an error in pricing of the Goods in your Order you will be informed as soon as possible using the contact details you supply. Tech Enterprises will then give you the option of reconfirming your Order at the correct price or cancelling it. (If it is not possible to contact you the Order may be cancelled). If an Order is cancelled, any payment made for the Goods will be refunded in full.
- You must pay for your Order before it is delivered and you can do so by credit card or debit card unless the value of the handset is Nil.
- Orders may be processed online, or over the phone, using a credit or debit card, It is intended that money from your account will be debited within one working day after receiving your Order.
- To ensure that shopping using the Service is secure, your credit/debit card details may be encrypted to minimise the possibility of someone being able to read them as they are sent over the Internet.
- Your credit card company may also do security checks to confirm it is you making the Order.
- All Order details and invoices will be sent to the credit card billing address and not the delivery address where they differ unless you provide proof that you are connected with that property.
Refunds and Returns
- As Tech Enterprises is not involved in the supply of any Goods all refunds and returns must be dealt with via the Service Provider details of which may be found in the Service Provider’s terms and conditions at http://www.phoneslimited.co.uk/info/retailers.html
Please do not return any Goods to Tech Enterprises. We will be unable to deal with any returns or refunds and are unable to handle any complaints or questions concerning the Goods all of which must be addressed to the Service Provider.
- This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer and Tech Enterprises will use reasonable efforts to provide any services with reasonable skill and care.
- Tech Enterprises make no promise that the Service will be uninterrupted or entirely error free.
- The Service and any referral to a Service Provider are all provided without any representation, endorsements, or warranties of any kind whatsoever from Tech Enterprises.
- For the avoidance of doubt, you have relied upon no representations, endorsements, or warranties, either express or implied, made by Tech Enterprises in entering into any agreement with a Service Provider through the Service and Tech Enterprises shall have no liability in relation to any such representation unless made fraudulently.
- Tech Enterprises is not involved in the manufacture, maintenance, operation or supply of mobile phones, mobile phone network or any mobile phone services and will not advise on their use or operation or any manufacturer or network operator guidelines. You are urged to use all products and services you order safely and in accordance with the manufacturer’s guidelines. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- Since Tech Enterprises is principally aiming the Service at the UK market Tech Enterprises cannot guarantee that it accords with local laws of other countries.
- Tech Enterprises will not be responsible for any losses resulting from your use or the inability to use the Service and will not be responsible for your loss of profits or wasted expenditure or any other loss which does not directly result from something Tech Enterprises has done wrong.
- Subject as aforesaid to the maximum extent permitted by law, Tech Enterprises excludes liability for any loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising, including without limitation any direct, indirect or consequential loss whether or not such arises out of any problem you notify to Tech Enterprises and Tech Enterprises shall have no liability to pay any money by way of compensation, including without limitation all liability in relation to any acts or omissions of any Service Provider.